Body Language Cards Kit ("BLK") is the developer of the Body language and non verbal communication cards. We take the privacy of our customers seriously. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy while providing a personalized and valuable service.
- Show quoted text -
Personal information is collected during using our applications. We collect personally identifiable information about you (your "Data") through:
· The use of inquiry and registration forms.
· The purchase process when you buy any of our products or services
· The provision of your details to us either online or offline
· The Body language and non verbal communication BLK™ training process.
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
Data related to Customers/Trainees:
· Home address and phone
· E-mail address
· Payment details such as credit card information
· Market research data such as customer usage patterns
· Data for customization and research purposes: position on court, age and sex.
BLK's site related Username and Password
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes, which may include:
· Providing our customers with a personalized service.
· Processing orders, registrations and inquiries.
· Conducting market research surveys.
· Running competitions.
· Providing you with information about products and services we offer (providing you agree to receive such information).
We use the information you provide when placing an order to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except:
1. To the extent necessary to complete that order or to provide services where the outside party is acting on our behalf and has no independent right to use the information we provide (i.e. a third party shipping or customer support center), or
2. To successors in title to our business or
3. In accordance with a properly executed court order or if otherwise required to do so by law.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
· To build up marketing profiles
· To aid strategic development
· To audit usage of the site
We use information from cookies for purposes, which may include:
· Identifying returning users and registrants
· Enabling you to move more easily around our site
· Tracking your use of our site to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
· Building up a demographic profile.
Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.orgunder the 'manage cookies' section. Alternatively go to the help menu within your Internet browser.
From time to time we may permit 3rd party companies to set cookies on BLK sites for purposes which may include market research, revenue tracking or to improve functionality of the site.
BLK has appropriate measures in BLK to ensure that our users' Data is protected against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing BLK sites and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organizations for them to send you details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to the transfer of your Data.
Body Language Cards
D Rolls Associates
P.O. Box 610081, Newton MA 02461
We may charge the allowable fee under applicable law for provision of this information.
Changes to this Policy
for more info regarding our guarantee policy please review: